Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dallas!

Well, as I informed my readers of earlier, MGL took all of us dolls to the American Girl store in Dallas Thursday. Her parents dropped her off there for two uninterrupted hours to prowl around the store. She bought way too many things.(She says she did, but I am of the opinion that she did not.) She took a couple of pictures in the store.

 There is one thing that I wish MGL had picked up that she didn't- that bed. It is amazing in so many ridiculous ways. 
 Marie-Grace and I took a picture in together in the store before we left- I kind of  like that tent in the background, but I would rather have that bed(hint).
 This is my favorite thing that MGL actually did purchase- who cares if it was only for $16?
 Marie-Grace is very happy that she got some more 1800s clothes. She says that modern clothing is vile, even if it is easier to get around in)
 MGL bought a skateboard for Kit and now she is convinced that she can actually ride it. I'm sorry to say(actually I'm not) that posing with a skateboard in your hand for three hours does not make you a skater.
You may be wondering what a random picture of a flower is doing in this post; I just felt like sharing something I found in the yard, it is quite beautiful.(though not as much as that bed) We got a few more things while we were in Dallas and you will probably see them pop up every once in a while in pictures, but I don't want to be bothered with posting a list of all of the stuff. Oh, I almost forgot, MGL said that a surprise is going to come in the mail in about a month- I have no idea what it could be.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leanne,

    I'm glad you got to visit an AG store! I'm hoping that I will get to do that soon. I "need" a shopping spree! You look really pretty in that dress, prettier than Lanie. I never liked how the dress looked on her. I really love how Marie-Grace looks in her new dress. I can tell that dress is so much better in real-life than how it looks online! I love the photo your human took of her. Oh, and Kit makes a great skater girl, even if she's only pretending to skate. ;) I have a feeling that my classmate Lindsey would be much the same way, if she ever got that skateboarding set (and it's been on her wishlist for a while).

    Thanks for sharing with us!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com
    agkailey14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete