Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Threads

I haven't blogged in over a month- my life has been insanely boring. MGL hadn't given us dolls any new clothes in a while, so I was pleasantly surprised when she gave each of us something new today. Marie-Grace got a new Hawaiian print dress.(I guess it is Hawaiian, I don't pretend to be an expert.) It looks kind of like she only has one leg in that picture- ha!
 Kit got a t-shirt, which I guess fits her style, since she doesn't really seem to care what she wears.
 And of course I've saved the best for last- the skirt MGL gave me! I love everything about it, I believe it is my new favorite skirt.

MGL bought the stuff from a vendor at a festival she went to yesterday. MGL apparently liked talking to the lady about us dolls, I can't imagine why, we seem pretty boring to me. MGL also gave me some exciting news today, we are going to Dallas on Thursday. I can't wait! (Maybe she can buy me some more stuff.)

3 comments:

  1. Yay - new outfits! I love y'all's new clothes. Congrats on going to Dallas!
    -Kellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh going to Dallas would be loads of fun, we love the Seattle word too, that is our store. Love the new clothes looks like you got some great things from that vender, your skirt is awesome.

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, new clothes are always great. But when its a surprise its twice as awesome.

    ReplyDelete