Monday, December 26, 2011

A Very Mickey Christmas

 I just got back a few days ago from Walt Disney World. That's right, I spent a week in a mouse's house. MGL decided to take me along since I like to travel(only because she didn't have to buy me a ticket). I still had fun though-as witnessed by my happy face in the picture above that MGL took at our hotel(Port Orleans).
 This picture is a little blurry but I think that it truly captures what the castle looks like- it made me feel a little fuzzy inside. I wish that I could share with you what MGL's face looked like on Space Mountain, but I can't because then she wouldn't be so mysterious any more.
 We got to spend a lot of time in all the parks, I really liked Hollywood Studios the best I think. Who doesn't like to be on a free-falling elevator?(OK, I admit some don't but I think everyone should give it a try.)
 MGL got me a really nice Minnie Mouse outfit. She claims she felt odd taking this picture in the hotel Lobby, but do I care? Not really, I think I look good in front of this tree.
After days filled being surrounded by tourists, riding roller coasters, and being stared at by small children, I finally collapsed. I think I slept on the entire ride home. Now if you are wondering about my Christmas, well that is private; only Kit, Mini-Grace, and MGL have access to private things. If you want to see  me squeeing over getting some toys you are out of luck.

3 comments:

  1. oooohhhhh what a fun week to spend down in Disney, that would be a great vacation. Marsali and Mama went in 2007 after their cruise, they had a lot of fun too.

    Thanks for sharing the fun, hope you have a great rest of the year.

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut, Leanne!
    It sounds like Disney was a blast! One of the girls here has that same Minnie Mouse costume.
    I like the outfit you are wearing in the first photo- cute!
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like you had a lot of fun.

    I never been but I love your Perry plushie and your Minnie outfit.

    Ushio

    ReplyDelete