Sunday, December 11, 2011

Paper Trees: a Craft for Dolls

I haven't posted in a long time, but I had a quick and simple Christmas craft to show you.
For this craft you will need-
green construction paper
spangles
1 star shaped spangle
glue
scissors
First you have to cut a triangle out of the green construction paper. The size doesn't really matter, you can make it however small or large you want to.

Next you have to make little glue dots all over the triangle. Be sure to make them pretty evenly spaced apart.
Next press the spangles into the glue dots.
Your tree should look pretty nicely decorated, but it still needs a little something more.
The star spangle should finish off the tree.
I hung my tree above the Kit's table in the doll space.
I am sure you are wondering why Kit's face is on this page. I suppose I could humor you and tell you the reason for her presence- Christmas photos. MGL has kept Kit and I restricted to the doll space for the past week in a Christmas display. I was finally able to break away today after MGL took her share of photos. I didn't like any of the ones taken of me, but somehow Kit got a decent photo in. I leave for Florida in a few days- I need to go pack.
Bye for now!


2 comments:

  1. Salut, Leanne!
    Fun craft idea! We did something similar one year, only we taped a bow to the wall and put stick-on sequins under it.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a kewl craft, thanks for sharing it, so festive. We used to make all of our ornaments for our tree, but we have not had a tree in several years other than our little one in the library.

    You should enter our contest,
    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete