Saturday, December 31, 2011

Who Needs a Resolution?


I can't believe that it is already the end of the year, it flew by so fast!  I hate that everyone is crazy about resolutions this time of year, so I resolved that I wasn't going to have any. So today I was enjoying playing with some of my frog collection when I noticed that Kit had walked off and left her shoes. I was quick to scheme when I remembered I had the same pair of shoes in another color.

 I thought it was quite humorous to switch one of her shoes,  but Kit didn't. She threw a big fit and went to complain to MGL. MGL sided with Kit and as my punishment she gave me a pencil and a piece of paper.
 I didn't really understand what the paper was for until MGL started dictating to me. She told me to come up with some resolutions for the new year or she wouldn't let me have my frogs back. I thought that she was being a little harsh, but I got right down to business.
It took me about 10 minutes to come up with a list of few things but I still wasn't satisfied( Who can live without sweets?). I crossed off the things I knew I would never be able to accomplish and added a bit of a note to the one I left. I am pretty confident that I can live with that resolution. I got my frogs back from MGL, but she said that she is still not completely happy with me. I don't though since I get to play with my frogs.  Feel free to come up with some resolutions of your own. (I have no idea why you would want to though.)Have a happy New Year everyone! See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment