Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meet-n-Greetin

MGL came into the doll space last night and told Kit and I to put on some dresses. I'm not really sure why she said anything to me since I was already wearing one, but Kit begrudgingly went over to the closet. MGL seemed overly excited and hyped up for some reason, (she usually stays pretty mellow and monotone) so I decided to ask her what the big deal was when Kit got back. She informed us that she wanted us to meet someone and handed over some ridiculous looking name tags.
 I really was wondering who the person we were supposed to be meeting was. (The name tags are a little much, aren't they?)
 Kit and I were finally relieved when in walked the very height of 1850s fashion. MGL told me her name was Marie-Grace and that she is shy so I had to be nice.
 She barely said more than a sentence to Kit and I(she is apparently from New Orleans but I didn't detect an ounce of accent) but she sure took a hankering to Yoshi. I have heard before that dogs can tell good people, I wonder if that works for plush dogs and vinyl dolls too.
 MGL wasn't supposed to get this chunk of dolly flesh until she lost 70 pounds but her mom told her she could go ahead and open her and get another reward when she finished losing weight. I think I might be able to do some things with this Marie-Grace, she sure looks pretty next to the jonquils in the yard. Now I just have to keep that corrupt Kit away from her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne!

    I'm glad Marie-Grace could join you and Kit! I'm sure she'll open up with time. My twin sis is so shy initially, but around people she knows, she will talk your ear off!


    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonsoir, Leanne!
    It's nice to "meet" Marie-Grace! I'm sure that you, Kit, and Marie-Grace will become good friends in no time.
    One of my best friends back in France is very shy and reserved. She's even more introverted than I am. She is quite talkative around me and our other friends, though. It just took some time for her to open up. I'm sure Marie-Grace is similar.
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete