Saturday, November 12, 2011

Meet a Mini

MGL went to town today and came home with some buck toothed tiny thing. This tiny thing insists that it is to be called Mini-Grace. It claims  that it is an AG doll but I am  not so sure about that, unless it got hit by a shrink way or something. MGL says that in a few months a regular sized doll that looks just like this little pip squeak. Kit was talking to Mini-Grace and claims that she is quite nice, but I do not trust the thing. I am afraid it will try to bite my ankles or steal something from me in the middle of the night. I suppose I will humor you and show you what this shrunken beast looks like, but don't think I will ever like it. MGL says that I will warm up to her in the future; I don't believe that bit of hog wash at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment