Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Trees and Other Things

It is that time of year again-when everyone put up their trees and hangs their stockings. I like anything to do with decorating or Christmas so I got the tree and the other Christmas decorations out today. It took a while to get everything out,  but I finally did.

 After I had dragged everything into the doll space, I set out to work.
 First I got the tree in position and tied the skirt on around it.
 Mini-Grace helped me untangle the garland while Kit sorted out the other decorations.
 Mini-Grace loaded herself down with ornaments, she looked as though she would tip over!
 I couldn't quite reach the top of the tree to place the angel on so I hoisted Mini-Grace up.
 Mini-Grace really enjoyed the tiny nativity that we set out on the table.
 While Mini-Grace busied herself with the Nativity I decided to hang up the stockings and finish up decorating since it appeared as though Kit had disappeared yet again.(How does she do this?)
 After getting a thumbs up from MGL, Mini-Grace and I sat down to enjoy a nice candy cane.
I had given up on Kit until I walked into the doll space a couple of hours later to find the table decorated and covered in baking supplies.
Two things I learned today-
1. Mini-Grace looks cute in a Santa hat.
2. Kit can bake one mean cookie

2 comments:

  1. Aww, looks like you guys are really in the holiday mood! Seems like a fun day, and I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun .. looks like you had fun decorating and enjoying the holiday spirit .. you should use one of your photo's from decorating and come join our contest on our Bolton Girl Travel Journal blog .. we only have two people so far ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn N Marsali

    ReplyDelete