Friday, November 4, 2011

Scary as a Scarecrow

I would have posted early than I am now but unfortunately I didn't heed my own advice and went trick or treating. I did get lots of things I wanted( one word CANDY!) and one thing I didn't(aka a cold). I have been in bed sick for the past couple days while MGL has been busy typing up a novel for Nanowrimo, whatever it is it makes it where MGL doesn't want to do anything with her two favorite dolls anymore. Kit was put in charge of taking care of me by bringing me medicine and soup, but did she? The answer to that is a big fat no. The only thing she did for me was eat every last bit of my candy except for the few stale peppermints that the unfriendly people give out. I am sorely mad at both MGL and Kit for not helping me in my time of need. I am however not mad at you, oh great and mighty reader so I will share with you a picture of my costume.

I know this has already been posted at AGPT by MGL but I figure that I will break down the details for you. Here goes:
MGL spent a couple of days making this horrendous thing that she made me wear. I was kind of okay with modeling it for her even though the hay was a little itchy to wear. I didn't really start to freak out until Kit and MGL started tying me to some sticks. I had to hang in the air for about ten minutes for this photo to be taken, they assured me it would be okay, yet it wasn't, it was painful.They just stood away from me taking pictures a laughing at my pain. This was done way back in June and it is still emotionally scarring to me. So all ye dolls should heed my advice and never, ever agree to dress up as a scarecrow unless you are okay with being tied up on some sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment