Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hi!

Hey everyone reading this!(probably a grand total of two) I decided to share a little of my life with the world and start this blog. I am an AG doll, most people know me as MyAG #25 but I ususally refer to myself as Leanne Rae Smith. Most people(and dolls) call me Leanne though, either one works. I live with Kit Kittredge(another AG doll) and the mysterious giant lady that takes pictures of us and posts them online. Life is pretty good here where I live except for sometimes Kit can really get on your nerves, and I do mean really when I say it. The mysterious giant lady(MGL for short) claims that in another dimension Kit and I go to a school for time travellers. I don't believe a word of it though, but if it is true then I sure wish I lived in that dimension and not this one where the most exciting thing I get to do in a day is sit on a shelf and ocassionaly have the pleasure of some giant human taking me down and letting me go places. I'm pretty sure if I tried to get down by myself I'd snap my little dolly head off and I don't think I could stand the sensation of having someone doing neck string surgery on me. Well I guess thats about it for now, I don't wish to bore you with all the details of my life, though before I go I guess I can share a little picture of myself in case anyone doesn't know exactly what a MyAG #25 looks like though if you are reading this I'm pretty sure you know. So without further ado, myself(yes I do employ weird camera angles in an effort to make myself appear better) -
Goodbye for now, I'll be back later. Trust  me I will.

2 comments:

  1. Salut, Leanne!
    Your name is so pretty. My name is Sabine, and I'm from Lille, France. It's nice to meet you, and I'm looking forward to more posts from you.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Leanne :) My dad lived in Arkansas for several years before he met my mom.

    ReplyDelete