Friday, September 23, 2011

Lots and Lots of Water

Do you know what this is a picture of? Yeah that's right super genius, it's rain.(OK, I admit it really is an odd picture but it was the best I could do under the even odder circumstances) I was going outside for a little bit of fresh air when I saw this. I almost forgot what this stuff was since it hasn't rained in so long, but I don't think MGL forgot as she and the other humans were going crazy about it. Whatever, I just ran back inside because that is one thing the people over at American Girl drill in our heads before we get stuffed in those little cardboard boxes. "Don't get wet." "Stay away from water." "Under no circumstances do you take a cold shower, or any temperature shower for that matter." Some crazy dolls don't follow that rule, but I do. Actually it is the only rule I follow because I mean seriously what doll has time to read the rule book. I am breaking a rule right now actually by typing this as they make us sign little waivers to say we won't share our lives on the Internet. Like any doll could follow that rule, really. Well I just hope it doesn't rain anymore so I can go outside and get away from Kit.
(Oh would you look at that? I made it through a whole post without posting a picture of myself, maybe I'm not that conceited after all.)

1 comment:

  1. Salut, Leanne!
    Rain and I have a love-hate relationship. I'm from Lille, where it rains almost nonstop, so I'm used to it. After being in America for so long and realizing that they can go for weeks without rain, I somewhat grew to dislike it.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete