Sunday, September 25, 2011

There is a moral to every story

Well, I was having a pretty nice day today just hanging out with my dog Yoshi outside when Kit came up.(oh yeah fair warning, this is a photo story, a short one though) She told me she had something interesting to show me and I wasn't too worried because usually Kit found harmless things like rocks or a leaf interesting so I humored her and went to see what it was.


Guess what is was. Yeah, your eyes aren't fooling you that is a pig with a capitol P. I don't know why Kit thought getting a pig as a pet was a good idea but she did.(and what is with the red checkered bandana?)
Anyway somehow Kit talked me into getting into the pen with her and at first it wasn't very bad; the pig just kind of stood there and sniffed me, but with Kit things usually go wrong.
Yoshi got in his little dachshund head to come bark at this strange new animal and that is when the pig went wild, running back and forth all around me.
I tried to step around and get out of the pen when the pig tripped me and I ruined one of my favorite dresses.

Now MGL insists that all stories have morals and I devised three that could possibly fit this scenario:
1. Don't wear a fancy dress into a pig pen.
2. Don't let a dachshund near a pig pen.
3. Never trust a doll named Kit.
I am going with moral number three for this story, I will never go and see what Kit finds interesting. I don't mind Kit keeping this little project of hers as long as I don't have to feed it, I want no where near that dress ruining device.

1 comment:

  1. Salut, Leanne!
    I'm with you on that one...I wouldn't want to go near the pig, either. It sounds like Kit's idea of fun differs from yours.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete