Monday, September 19, 2011

T' shoot or not t' shoot: tis th' question.

That's starboard its talk like a pirate day. With me bein' t' weird doll that I be I kind o' like pirates. I got MGL t' make me a pirate costume, but she kind o' threw it together at t' last minute.(Thanks a lot MGL) IAhoy!pose it isn't too crappy but I expect next year's t' better.(hint, hint)Well any way for some reason I got this idea that some o' you might like t' see this costume I speak o' so I'll show it t' you. When I think about it I be kind o' comin' across as conceited postin' all these pictures o' meself, but oh well I kind o' am, plus some o' you readers may have forgotten what I looked like.(hey you never know) I should be aft t' speakin'(or typin' anyway) normally tomorrow, though one can never know about me, I kind o' like this pirate chat.


The pirate speaks,"I'm shovin' off for now, but I shall be aft soon."

1 comment:

  1. Ahoy, Leanne! I love yer costume! Me human be so lazy she only made me wear th' beach outfit.
    Your boots be so cool and your red bandana be so awesome, me wants! Johoho!!!

    Love ye!
    Ava

    ReplyDelete