Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cower in Fear

Are you cowering yet? You should be for MGL won Scariest Pumpkin at her Girl Scout Council's Halloween Carnival.(please note: that orange chip came from the ride home) MGL says she won just because the judges thought her pumpkin deserved something since it was well done and nothing was scary so they just stuck her with that award. I myself have a very different theory as to why it was chosen scariest pumpkin- it is actually scary. Ever heard of Wow Wow Wubzy, that is some scary stuff. This pumpkin sure looks like one of those things. In any case I'm going to use it for a Halloween decoration, maybe I can scare off a few little kids and grown ones too. Oh yeah in case you forgot, don't turn on your porch light tomorrow night if you don't want sticky kids and even stickier dolls knocking on your door begging you for Hershey bars.If that doesn't entice fear I don't know what does. Happy cowering(or whatever it is your doing)!

2 comments:

  1. Salut, Leanne!
    I like MGL's pumpkin. It was well designed.
    I agree- Wow Wow Wubzy is somewhat scary. Most children's shows are. The creepiest award, in my opinion, goes to Teletubbies...
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh I agree with Sabine .. the creepiest show I have seen was those teletubbies, eeeewwwweeee ..

    I LOVE your pumpkin it is soooo cute .. I cannot say that it was scary to me, but I love it. We did not get photo's of our pumpkins this year, and no contests to win .. sounds like you had fun ..

    Laters,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete