Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bat Borrowing

I finally got around to decorating for that old special day when ghosts and goblins do abound. MGL 'borrowed'(she didn't even ask, I consider that stealing) a few things from her older sister who collects bats so I could spruce up the ole' doll space. I only have a little bit right now in the space of dolls but I decided to share what I have done so far. Kit says that it is horrid and I need to get to decorating. I don't see her little 1930s doll butt helping me.
 You can't see it but there are little bat sprinkles all over the table. I kind of went crazy with sticking stuff to the wall. If I am handed(this is a really odd word when one thinks about it) sticky stuff you can guarantee that it will be stuck to something in about 2.3 seconds.
 I feel in love with this bat that MGL 'borrowed' from her sister. I am trying to devise a plan to kidnap this little stuffed piece of fluff and cute. That is about all I have to share for today; I'm terribly sorry for boring all of you readers to tears.  So without further ado I wish everyone a Happy Halloween.
I promised you I liked sticky stuff.

1 comment:

  1. The set-up looks cute! The bat adds a nice, festive touch.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete