Friday, October 7, 2011

A Pumpkin Story

 You are probably wondering why I'm standing in my yard with a radio flyer wagon, well the story is kind of boring but based on my other posts, you should be used to reading about my boring life. MGL bought me some pumpkins from that ol' fabled store Walmart, but she left them at the end of the driveway and told me to go get them. When I complained to her about it she said that work builds character.(What kind of character does she want to build? One out of pumpkins?) I still thought she could have brought them inside the house and saved everyone a whole lot of trouble. Anyway I walked the twenty miles to the driveway carrying that huge wagon.(okay, I admit that I exaggerated, it was only like twenty feet)
 When I got there I found Kit sitting by the pumpkins. I still haven't figured out how she beat me out of the house this time. I think she just ran out so she wouldn't have to pull the wagon.
 I set off right to work loading up the pumpkins.(it now occurs to me that in this picture the stem looks as though it were in my eye, it wasn't)
 It dawned on me that I wasn't going to be able to fit them all in the wagon at once so I told Kit to get up and help. (notice her sitting in the background)

 Kit told me she would help pull the pumpkins back into the house but things didn't quite go that way.
By the time I had turned around to grab the handle, Kit  was no where in sight. I hope I have developed a enough character for you MGL, I had to take a bunch of trips with a wagon because of your character building strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment