Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sampling at a Mattress Store

I'm pretty sure all of you have been to furniture store, right? Well I never have but I'm not that bent out of shape about the whole thing for furniture stores seem kind of boring. A bunch of overpriced blocks of wood, come on. Yesterday MGL and her family went to a furniture store that had  been bought  out by a competitor. Did they invite me? No, but they didn't invite you either so we are even. They went to get MGL's sister a new mattress since they were on sell. While her sister was busy lying down on ever mattress in sight, MGL sat in every recliner in the store. When MGL got tired of sitting she went and looked at the fabric samples they had and an idea took root in her brain. She went and talked to one of the clerks to see if she could have some. The guy gave her a few and asked for her number in case she wanted more. What was the point of this ridiculously long story about a very simple story you may ask. The point was MGL got some perfect doll sized rugs for free. Now onto the onslaught of pictures.

 All of the fabric is really excellent quality. I look really awkward in this photo don't I?(don't answer that)
 This piece was my favorite so I put it down in Kit's and my space.
I couldn't get a closeup without that shadow for some reason, I'll live though.
Even though I got some free rugs out of this adventure, I still say furniture stores are boring.

1 comment:

  1. This tips is a big help to me because I will the best mattress for me so that I can now sleep better. And this tips will help me to find the best sleepys mattress stores, thanks for sharing this information to us.

    http://www.wow-coupons.com/view-merchant.php?Store_Name=Sleepys%20Mattress&Id=622

    ReplyDelete