Friday, October 21, 2011

State Fair Time

 I just got back from the state fair in Little Rock! MGL had to show her pig there, but we also got to do a few actually fun things. (swine barns smell very bad, I would advise you to never set foot in one) I decided to start the post off with a picture of me in the car, it wasn't that long of a ride this time around so I didn't get too bored.
 This picture is very blurry but it is very hard to take a picture in a moving car so this is the best I can offer you.
 I didn't get any pictures taken of me at the fair as I was stowed in this bag most of the day. MGL did take me to the hall of industry though and we rode the Gravitron together. I'm kind of glad I got to ride around zipped up in a bag though because it was only about 20 degrees outside and very windy. That is one thing I hate about Arkansas, the weather is unpredictable.
 I got quite a bit of stuff in the hall of industry, there were all kinds of booths there.One had anime things, another European sour candies, one that had a petition for medical marijuana, and lots of church ones to name a few. It was an odd mix of people for sure.
The favorite things I acquired while in Little Rock are this alarm clock and little cat figurine. I don't know if any of you humans realize it but it is hard to find working doll sized alarm clocks, but I finally found one. It started its life as a human key chain but after a slip off its chain, it quickly became my alarm clock. It doesn't hurt that the clock is in my favorite color either. I liked the little cats and I know they have a name but I can't think of it right now.(it really bugs me that I can't remember its name) Enough thinking about that cat for now, I'll just go ahead and end my post. I had an amazing time on my trip but I think the best part had to be that Kit didn't come, I need a break from that lunatic sometimes for there is only so much Kit one Leanne can handle. Goodbye for now, I'll be back very shortly.(or maybe not we'll see what kind of mood I'm in)

No comments:

Post a Comment