Sunday, October 2, 2011

All is Fair in Love and War

This week was District Fair week down here in Arkansas. MGL shows a pig, she only got 9th place on Ol' Samsonite this time, at county she got Reserve Grand Champion.(whatever that means) At least she is making some money at this fair business so she can get me more stuff. Right now Kit and I have been campaigning for a bed. You try sleeping standing up for over a year and see how you feel, yeah I thought so. Anyway MGL won some ribbons in the arts and craft part of  the fair too, which was just doll clothes and pictures she had taken of me. (ok well mostly) MGL didn't bring me to the fair with her this week but she has promised to take me when she goes to the Arkansas state fair later this month, I'm kind of excited. Anyway since some of you might be marginally curious as to what this fabled Samson looks like I'll show you a picture of me hanging out with him earlier this year. He looks mostly the same except for the fact that he has doubled in size.

You know, it occurs to me now that the reason behind Kit getting that pig was because she wanted to impress MGL. Kit does that sort of things sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Salut, Leanne!
    Aw...he is such a cute pig! I haven't really seen a pig before, but he's adorable.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete